Lots of organisations are enthusiastic about embracing agile but fail to build a core component of an effective agile environment – a DevOps capability. DevOps enables rapid and continuous release of value into the business, using different tools, capabilities and processes, but it requires a fundamental restructuring of system architecture, which puts a lot of organisations off. Without it, you might be able to successfully scale agile to create a fast flow of value, but you’ll experience the pooling of value at the test and release stage. We call this state ‘Scaled Dev – Failed Ops’.
If you recognise that you’re in a ‘Scaled Dev – Failed Ops’ state we can help you:
- Boost collaboration and a shared sense of ownership
- Shift working practices to a product-led approach
- Break down the development/operations wall
- Overcome barriers to scaling DevOps initiatives
- Align people, processes and technologies to optimise your DevOps capability
P2 Scaled Agile has deep experience of building successful DevOps environments to solve your ‘Scaled Dev – Failed Ops’ state.