You will need to be able to demonstrate a fit to the following profile:
Education and Training:
• A record of continuous professional development
• Ideally degree level, within a technology or business discipline
• A commitment to continue to develop both personally and professionally
• Relevant professional qualifications (such as International Software Testing Qualifications Board – BCS ISTQB® – or the equivalent gained through practical experience).
You will have experience of the following
• Consultancy experience
• Financial services, business change and/or digital industries
• Experience across the quality assurance and testing lifecycle, including industry standard techniques and tools
• Management of test teams across functional/non-functional testing
• Worked within a multi-supplier project environment
• A growing specialism in an area aligned to the services of P2 Consulting.
Test Management Experience:
• Ideally, the candidate should have 7+ years plus experience of a test/development environment, or a technical support environment
• Experience of the full software project lifecycle (waterfall, agile, DevOps)
• Ideally experience in financial services, business change and/or digital industries
• Track record of successful project delivery
• Extensive experience with various test techniques to support test programmes
• Experience of building strong relationships with clients
• Proven experience of managing successful teams, managing deliverables on time and within budget
• Capability of operating with senior level executives and adept at stakeholder management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
What will set yourself apart?
• Capability in test analysis and design processes and techniques
• Knowledge of domain specific test tools to support test management, automation and performance testing
• Clear communication of basic business and technical concepts, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently and adapt to changes in workload, priorities and processes with resilience and a positive attitude
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain detail orientated.
• Have a passion for testing, technology and innovation combined with an interest in consulting
• Exceptionally motivated, driven and dynamic
• Demonstrable alignment to our values
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Able to work independently
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral, presentation and competent business writing skills
• Must be comfortable working with all levels of company hierarchy
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and seek to add clarity and context to work being undertaken
• A desire to continue to develop both personally and professionally.
What will be your accountabilities?
As a guide, accountabilities for this position include:
• Meeting and exceeding client expectations
• Delivery of outcomes relevant to client projects and P2 Consulting development projects
• Timely and accurate completion of administrative requirements, including, but not exclusively, time recording, expense submission, performance and development planning, skills profile update
• Compliance with P2 Consulting policies and processes, and relevant client policies and processes when engaged on client projects
• Working in accordance with P2 Consulting Values and being an advocate and ambassador for the P2 Consulting business
• This role can include specific budgetary accountabilities
• This role can include direct line management responsibilities.
What’s in it for you?
All our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career in consultancy.
We work hard to ensure we recognise those who do great work, and underpin this with formalised employee recognition schemes, and other initiatives that help celebrate individual and team success.
We encourage opportunities for regular networking and socials and have a portfolio of web-based tools that enable us to communicate and provide forums for two way-engagement.
We also offer the opportunity to benefit from payments of up to £2000 for each person you refer for employment and who joins and passes a probationary period.
Our reward packages are comprehensive, and as well as an attractive salary, provide a comprehensive package of benefits.
If you have any further questions, then please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call us on 0207 099 0803.
P2 Consulting is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.