If you want to enrich your experience in a forward thinking and energetic challenger consultancy, P2 is the place for you.
At P2 Consulting, we don’t believe in a cookie-cutter approach to project management and PMO, because we know that no two businesses are alike. P2 is a company that is constantly adapting to a world where what was impossible yesterday is expected today and where specialist knowledge is the difference between successful change and costly failure.
We are renowned industry experts in PPM and PMO. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and transform their business alongside them, every step of the way. That’s real specialism: a modern consulting approach, delivering change fit for the companies of tomorrow.
P2 Consulting challenge the more traditional players and our recent merger is a very significant milestone in building the future leader in PPM and Business Change. We deliver some of the biggest transformations in the business and harness a culture of rapid change which means that we place significant importance on developing our people.
Our culture is fast-moving and dynamic and working for us means you will undoubtedly gain invaluable knowledge and insight into this discipline which is at the core of our business and our hearts. This is an environment where you will have frequent exposure to senior individuals who are committed to sharing knowledge and ideas as well as giving you the opportunity to get your voice heard. We want each and every individual to directly add value to the firm.
As a leader in the global PPM & Business Change industry we are committed to providing our people with the challenge, support and development they need. Operating in such a nimble and cohesive environment allows for individuals to accelerate their careers. With P2 your career is only limited by your own ambition.
What will your role be?
- Assist in the development and provide ongoing maintenance of the high level and detailed project plans
- Ensure adherence to project change control processes and templates
- Drive implementation of best practice in risk policies and governance frameworks
- Experience of having effectively managed dependencies in major projects and programmes
- Progress reporting and risk management
- Excellent communication, Stakeholder management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing programme dependencies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- PM qualifications (eg MSP, Prince2, PMP)
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior management and key personnel