If you want to enrich your experience in a forward thinking and energetic challenger consultancy, P2 is the place for you.
Recently voted No. 2 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, at P2 Consulting we don’t believe in a cookie-cutter approach to Business Change, PPM and PMO, because we know that no two businesses are alike. P2 is a company that is constantly adapting to a world where what was impossible yesterday is expected today and where specialist knowledge is the difference between successful change and costly failure.
We are renowned industry experts in PPM, PMO and Business Change. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and transform their business alongside them, every step of the way. That’s real specialism: a modern consulting approach, delivering change fit for the companies of tomorrow.
P2 Consulting challenge the more traditional players and our recent merger is a very significant milestone in building the future leader in PPM and Business Change. We deliver some of the biggest transformations in the business and harness a culture of rapid change which means that we place significant importance on developing our people.
Our culture is fast-moving and dynamic and working for us means you will undoubtedly gain invaluable knowledge and insight into this discipline which is at the core of our business and our hearts. This is an environment where you will have frequent exposure to senior individuals who are committed to sharing knowledge and ideas as well as giving you the opportunity to get your voice heard. We want each and every individual to directly add value to the firm.
As a leader in the global PPM and Business Change industry we are committed to providing our people with the challenge, support and development they need. Operating in such a nimble and cohesive environment allows for individuals to accelerate their careers. With P2 your career is only limited by your own ambition.
What will your role be?
- Quickly understanding the business issues and challenges of client’s organisation and industry.
- Identifying client organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for operational improvements and changes.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations.
- Gain agreement to methods of introducing recommendations and change to clients.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations and solutions across functions and address uncertainty and concern.
- Produce written documentation to support proposals, report on findings and present to stakeholders as needed.
- Prepare business cases, identifying and validating business benefit to be put forward for proposals.
- Undertake end to end business change impact assessments covering business processes/ system application landscape / data / organisation design in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate potential solution options including opportunities and potential risks.
- Requirements elicitation, prioritisation, analysis, specification and validation including the facilitation and the co-ordination of users, meetings, workshops etc. to enable requirements gathering/validation, ensuring common consensus from stakeholders.
- Produce analysis artefacts such as business processes, activity diagrams, use cases, data flows to help define change.
- Manage the business requirements through the entire change/development lifecycle